Apply to Graduate
All eligible 2020-2021 degree candidates must complete the Graduation Application by the applicable deadline. Please read all Northeastern email correspondence in their entirety as they will communicate important information regarding this process and other related details.
Ceremony information is unavailable at this time. Details will be shared with you as soon as they are confirmed.
How to Apply to Graduate:
- Log onto the Student Hub (me.northeastern.edu).
- Click the “Resources” link at the top navigation bar.
3. Scroll down to the “Graduation Information” section and choose the “Apply to Graduate” option and complete the questionnaire.
4. If you receive an error message or your program information is incorrect, please contact your academic advisor and do not complete the application until it is rectified.
- If you wish to update your first and/or last name you must complete the Commencement and Student Record Name Change Form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com.
- If you have an international address you will be required to provide an international phone number.
After You Submit Your Graduation Application
If you need to update your degree information (degree, major, conferral date, or other related fields) you must contact your advisor or the dean’s office of your college and request that they complete and submit a “Curriculum or Conferral Date Change” form to the Office of the Registrar. Changes to your diploma name or other related information must be submitted to the Commencement Office no later than 6 weeks prior to your graduation date by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may update your diploma mailing address until 2 weeks prior to your graduation date by going to the “View Application to Graduate” link in your Student Hub.
Degrees are awarded according to the final clearance process through the Registrar’s Office and the Office of the Dean.