Master of Science in Nonprofit Management
Facing the threat of privatization and for-profit competition, nonprofit organizations are challenged to find leaders who not only possess keen business and managerial skills, but can also affect change at a community or social level. Being successful in this dynamic and rewarding field requires strong leadership, managerial, and interpersonal skills, as well as in-depth knowledge of fundraising, marketing, program development, and governance issues.
Integrating theoretical approaches with practical applications, the Master of Science in Nonprofit Management prepares you for a leadership position in a not-for-profit university, hospital, charity, foundation, or religious organization. Upon completion of this degree, you emerge well equipped to embark on a career in nonprofit management—prepared, and inspired, to make a meaningful impact.
- Explore leadership practices that contribute to organizational success
- Understand legal and governance issues in nonprofit organizations
- Hone your fundraising skills, including grant and proposal writing
- Recognize important social, organizational, and cultural change agents
- Discover traditional and nontraditional ways to promote nonprofits to supporters, the public, and the media
- Analyze national and international trends, issues, and political shifts affecting the nonprofit marketplace
Request More Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.