Master of Science in Leadership
As today’s workforce continues to diversify, leadership tasks and responsibilities have become more complex. The Master of Science in Leadership prepares students to meet these evolving challenges by helping cultivate a personal leadership philosophy.
Leveraging students’ interdisciplinary backgrounds, this master’s degree combines real-world lessons with an action-learning approach that builds and strengthens leadership capabilities. This leadership program also offers concentrations in areas such as project management, human resources, and organizational communications, providing students with content-specific expertise.
- Investigate fundamental leadership areas, such as management, ethics, strategic thinking, diversity leadership, and organizational culture
- Cultivate and strengthen leadership competencies
- Apply leadership skills through action-learning and research projects
- Train for the challenges and opportunities associated with leading in a global world
- Develop leadership skills that can be applied both professionally and personally
Request More Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Online application
- Statement of purpose
- Professional resumé
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official undergraduate degree documentation
- Proof of English language proficiency: Only for students for whom English is not their primary language
- Website transcript copy: To submit and complete your application, you are able to upload your unofficial transcript directly to your online application.