Master of Public Administration
Northeastern University’s Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree was founded to serve the needs of the public affairs community. Whether taking courses online or on campus, our MPA students are offered the high-quality, practice-oriented, and research-based graduate education for which Northeastern is known. Aimed at professionals seeking management and leadership careers in the public or nonprofit sectors, the MPA program offers maximum flexibility in scheduling, as well as engaged interactions with faculty and fellow students.
Building off Northeastern’s substantial experience in delivering high-quality education on campus and online, this program helps students exchange views, consult with faculty, and work collaboratively, giving them greater freedom to shape their own learning experience.
The MPA program can be completed entirely online. Students at the Charlotte campus will be provided with special face-to-face learning opportunities.
- Develop the analytical, conceptual, and practical competencies required for successful careers in public administration
- Prepare students to be effective leaders and managers in a dynamic and increasingly diverse professional environment
- Assist students in every possible way to secure internships, postgraduate employment, and overall career advancement
Request More Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Online application
- Statement of purpose
- Professional resumé
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official undergraduate degree documentation
- Proof of English language proficiency: only for students for whom English is not their primary language
- Website transcript copy: To submit and complete your application, you are able to upload your unofficial transcript directly to your online application.