Master of Professional Studies in Analytics
The Master of Professional Studies in Analytics helps to meet the increasing demand from employers by teaching the competencies that define an analyst’s ability to demonstrate the application of the knowledge, skills, and dispositions through behavior that is directly related to performance goals: statistics/mathematics, analytics systems technology, business intelligence, advanced analytics, business process/management, business analytics agility, communicating with data, and leadership/data Governance, policy, and ethics.
The Master of Professional Studies in Analytics program prepares students by applying the principles, tools, and methods of analytics to a project within a sponsoring organization to successfully assist with the extraction, development, delivery, and/or translation/implementation of data analysis for tactical and/or strategic decision making in organizations.
This program meets F-1 Visa requirements.
- Build portfolios of real-world projects demonstrating competency with key technologies, visualization and communication techniques, and the ability to translate information into recommended actions
- Gain a core analytical skill set upon which to layer more specialized technical skill sets or industry-specific applications
- Develop a relationship to industry leaders and peers so that you may leverage your Northeastern education long after your formal education ends
- Choose from a host of flexible programming options—all of which share an industry-defined core curriculum and a credit-bearing experiential requirement
- Anticipate and contribute to the future direction of data analytics
Request More Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.