Level — Data Analytics Bootcamp
Level is a data analytics and emerging technologies accelerator within Northeastern University. Our coursework provides hands-on experience with technical tools and concepts in fields like data analytics and dashboard reporting (aka data visualization) through workshops and dedicated programs. Backed by the strength of the Northeastern network, our programs quickly teach both new graduates and seasoned professionals in-demand skills they can immediately use to advance their careers across diverse industries.
Courses are offered in person at the Charlotte campus and online throughout the country.
- Introductory Data Analytics: A 13-week introductory course for individuals without prior exposure to analytics, offered online with weekly 1:1 meetings with an instructor.
- Intermediate Data Analytics: An in-depth training on core analytics competencies and tools including SQL, R and Tableau, offered 8 weeks full-time or 22 weeks part-time. Part-time courses are offered in a virtual, live-streamed format.
- Learn statistics and problem-solving to better navigate the world of data
- Discover the different software tools in use today, including SQL, R, Excel, Tableau, and PowerPoint
- Gain real-world, hands-on experience through experiential projects
- Connect with top employers and learn how to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Earn a certificate of completion from Northeastern University Level
Request More Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.