Graduate Certificate in Biopharmaceutical International Regulatory Affairs
The Graduate Certificate in Biopharmaceutical International Regulatory Affairs curriculum focuses on reforms that facilitate the safety of global commerce. Students will be trained to assess international regulations and to provide an interpretation of their likely impact on the company. As a result of the program, students will gain an understanding of international regulatory requirements for countries where new products will be marketed.
Courses in the certificate program also apply toward the Master of Science in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics, and Medical Devices. This gives you the flexibility to complete a certificate and be well on your way to earning a degree if you later decide to continue your education.
- Assess international regulations and provide an interpretation of their likely impact on the company
- Gain an understanding of international regulatory requirements for countries where new products will be marketed
- Online application
- Statement of purpose (500-1000 words): identifying your educational goals and expectations from the program; please be aware that the University’s academic policy on plagiarism applies to applicant’s statement of purpose
- Professional resume: Current resume that displays job responsibilities, relevant experience, and education history
- Official undergraduate degree documentation
- Proof of English language proficiency: ONLY for students for whom English is not their primary language:English language proficiency guidelines
For full requirements, visit the CPS website.
Request More Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.