Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Our Accelerated BSN Program in Charlotte leverages your non-nursing bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution so you can quickly transition into a successful nursing career.
The full-time program follows a rigorous format that consists of online coursework, hands-on learning at our state-of-the-art nursing center in the heart of uptown, and clinical practice at premier healthcare facilities in and around Charlotte.
- Offer a level of convenience and flexibility through engaging online coursework
- Provide hands-on experiential learning and skills practice in a safe, risk-free patient simulation environment
- Deliver robust clinical experiences in partnership with leading local healthcare facilities
- Cover topics such as cultural diversity, nursing informatics, and evidence-based practice, all of which are critical to success in today’s advanced healthcare environments
- Provide the strong academic foundation and clinical preparedness required for passing the National Council Licensure Exam and becoming a registered nurse
Request More Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.