Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Our Accelerated BSN Program in Charlotte leverages your non-nursing bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution so you can quickly transition into a successful nursing career.
The full-time program follows a rigorous format that consists of online coursework, hands-on learning at our state-of-the-art nursing center in the heart of uptown and clinical practice at premier health care facilities in and around Charlotte.
* Offer a level of convenience and flexibility through engaging online coursework.
* Provide hands-on experiential learning and skills practice in a safe, risk-free patient simulation environment.
* Deliver robust clinical experiences in partnership with leading local health care facilities.
* Cover topics such as cultural diversity, nursing informatics and evidence-based practice, all of which are critical to success in today’s advanced health care environments.
* Provide the strong academic foundation and clinical preparedness required for passing the National Council Licensure Exam (NCLEX) and becoming a registered nurse.
Request More Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.