Employer Engagement and Career Design offers a range of programs and services to help you learn about your values, interests, personality, and skills also referred to as VIPS and find the career that is right for you. We can help you with choosing or changing a major, exploring career paths, finding internships, conducting a successful job search, applying to graduate school and preparing for your first professional job. Our staff is passionate about helping you find work that is meaningful to you and that will allow you to contribute your talents, skills, and experience to make a difference in the world.
Our services are available to you for free throughout your lifetime.
We can help you at any point in your experience at Northeastern - there are services and resources to help you:
- Learn about Majors and Careers
- Write Resumes and Cover Letters
- Learn Interview Tips to Land Your Coop, Internship, or Full-time Job
- Conduct a Successful Job Search
- Learn how to Network and Negotiate Salary
- Apply for Internships
- Apply to Graduate Schools(Law School included) and Fellowships
- Connect with Employers through Career Fairs, On-Campus Recruiting, and Employer Engagement
Click here to find upcoming workshops and events.