Pre-Law Advising is a service that provides individual counseling to students and alumni/ae regarding law school as an advanced degree choice, the law school application process, and the legal field as a career path. Pre-Law Advising also sponsors programs and distributes information to students, staff, and alumni/ae who are considering applying to law school. Anyone interested in law school or law as a career is invited to join our listserv and utilize the resources found on this site.
Pre-Law Listserv: Please send an email to Jena Gutierrez, Pre-Law/Graduate School Advisor, to join the listserv.
Appointments: Please visit myNortheastern or call Employer Engagement and Career Design at 617-373-2430 to schedule an appointment.
Graduate and Professional School Coaching Lab
Explore. Prepare. Apply.
Join your peers and the Pre-Law/Graduate School Advisor in the Lab as you explore graduate/professional programs, prepare for exams, and write your personal statement for master’s, PhD, JD, MBA, and other programs. Featuring GRE, LSAT, admissions, and personal statement workshops from Sept. 13 - Nov. 29.
Please visit NUCareers calendar for full details and registration.
- Begin exploring with recorded webinars on NUcareers: Exploring and Preparing for Law School and How to Prepare for and Apply to Graduate School (click on Resources under Career Development menu option)
- Law School Application Timeline
- Pre-Law Organizations
- Pre-Law Advising Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 3+3 Bachelor's/JD Program Information