A very special thank you to all the employers and students who made the Spring 2017 Career Fair a great success. See you in the Fall!
The Fall 2017 Fair is on:
Thursday, October 5th | 11:30AM - 3:30PM | Cabot and Solomon Court
To help prepare, check out some tips about "Career Fair Etiquette"( Culture and Manners Institute )
Career Fairs are a great way for you to:
- Speak with employers to learn about career paths, as well as full-time, internship, or co-op employment positions
- Learn which skills and experiences increase your employment potential and how to better brand yourself to potential employers
- Build a professional network that may enhance your employment opportunities
- Practice Your Pitch! Career Development is staffing a "Practice Your Pitch" table for all students to ask questions and get tips. Get some cool prizes too just for stopping by!
Take a Look at the Spring and Fall Career Fair from fall 2016 and spring 2015
Spring Career Fair 2015 recap!
Co-op and Career Development host two career fairs each semester, Spring Fair in February and the Fall Fair in October.
To make the most of these career fairs, research companies and refer to our website to:
- Review the FAQ sheet
- Attend Career Development Workshops to help you prepare when speaking with employers, including the Career Fair Success Tips workshop, which will be scheduled in January.
- International Students should review our step by step guide on how to be successful at the Career Fair