A very special thank you to all the employers and students who made the Fall 2017 Career Fair a great success. See you in the spring!
The Spring 2018 Career Fair will be held in early February 2018 - Please Check back for more information
To help prepare, check out some tips about "Career Fair Etiquette"( Culture and Manners Institute )
Career Fairs are a great way for you to:
- Speak with employers to learn about career paths, as well as full-time, internship, or co-op employment positions
- Learn which skills and experiences increase your employment potential and how to better brand yourself to potential employers
- Build a professional network that may enhance your employment opportunities
- Practice Your Pitch! Career Development is staffing a "Practice Your Pitch" table for all students to ask questions and get tips. Get some cool prizes too just for stopping by!
Watch the Fall 2017 Career Fair in Action
Here's a video from the 2017 Fall Career Fair! #NUCareerFair17
Posted by Northeastern University Career Development on Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Take a Look at the Spring and Fall Career Fairs from fall 2016 and spring 2015
Spring Career Fair 2015 recap!
Co-op and Career Development host two career fairs each semester, Spring Fair in February and the Fall Fair in October.
To make the most of these career fairs, research companies and refer to our website to:
- Review the FAQ sheet
- Attend Career Development Workshops to help you prepare when speaking with employers, including the Career Fair Success Tips workshop, which will be scheduled in January.
- International Students should review our step by step guide on how to be successful at the Career Fair