All Capital Project Requests are submitted to Campus Planning and Development for review.

Capital Project Requests are submitted through a form on MyNEU.

⇒  Services and Links Tab

⇒ Faculty/Staff Services Section

⇒  Capital Project Request


Within each College/Division there are designees who are able to submit Capital Project Requests. If you do not have the ability to submit please contact your supervisor to find out who in your College/Division can submit on your behalf.


We ask that all submitters fill in as much information as they possibly can on the Capital Project Request form.

Click on the page below to enlarge sample request.