Master of Professional Studies in Analytics
With the proliferation of data across all sectors of the global economy, there is an immediate need for individuals to be knowledgeable in how to harness this data for continuous analysis and study. This spectrum spans from commercial to nonprofit, from higher education to government and is constantly expanding with new sectors, as data mining becomes the standard for knowledge gathering in the digital age.
The Master’s in Analytics helps to meet the demand from employers with a graduate program that provides students with an end-to-end analytics education through a core curriculum with integrated experiential learning opportunities. The program prepares students with a deep understanding of the mechanics of working with data (i.e., its collection, modeling, and structuring) along with the capacity to identify and communicate data-driven insights that ultimately influence decisions.
Not only will students graduate with a portfolio of work samples that demonstrate their range and depth of skill, but they will also be part of a larger network of analytics professionals who will serve them now and in the future.
Please note that for accepted students who have paid their CPS Enrollment Deposit but do not start in their original accepted start term, they must request to defer the acceptance or enroll within 2 terms of the accepted term, otherwise the Enrollment deposit may be forfeited. These requests can be made by emailing email@example.com.
- Build portfolios of real-world projects demonstrating competency with key technologies, visualization and communication techniques, and the ability to translate information into recommended actions.
- Gain a core analytical skill set upon which to layer more specialized technical skill sets or industry-specific applications.
- Develop a relationship to industry leaders and peers so that you may leverage your Northeastern education long after your formal education ends.
- Choose from a host of flexible programming options—all of which share an industry-defined core curriculum and a required, credit-bearing experiential requirement.
- Anticipate and contribute to the future direction of data analytics.
A graduate or accelerated program at Northeastern enables you to create the educational experience that best meets your career and life goals. Recognized as a top-50 research university, we offer a dynamic learning environment, fueled, informed, and inspired by professionally oriented, hands-on study.
Experiential learning. Industry-aligned coursework. Flexible study options. Plus, a global network of faculty practitioners, corporate partners, distinguished alumni, and fellow students. Together, these form the cornerstone of an education that’s innovative, yet relevant; practical, yet transformative.
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.