Transfer to Northeastern from Springfield Technical Community College
Northeastern strives to be your very best transfer option. Our bachelor’s degree completion programs are designed with you in mind:
- Northeastern gives you a tailored path to success, with a strong support system that incorporates career, academic and financial aid counseling beginning on day one or before.
- Experiential learning is in Northeastern’s DNA, expressed in classes that integrate theory and practice.
- Northeastern gives you choices: take classes online, on-campus, or a hybrid of the two.
- Northeastern is committed to delivering an affordable education and provides a range of financial aid opportunities.
- Northeastern University has an expansive, global alumni network that provides connections and opportunities.
Northeastern has partnered with your community college (see Institutional Agreement) to offer the following transfer pathway so you can get credit for the courses you’ve already taken. Our transfer pathways include:
- AS Biotechnology to BS Biotechnology
- AS Mechanical Engineering Technology to BSET Mechanical Engineering Technology
- AS Mechanical Engineering Technology to BS Advanced Manufacturing Systems
For more information on how to apply, see our Transfer Students page.