College of Professional Studies
Principles of Manufacturing
The Certificate in Principles of Manufacturing will provide you with the basic competencies, skills, and experience you need to advance your career in the manufacturing industry. Available 100% online, this program gives you the flexibility you need to earn your certificate when and where it is convenient for you.
- Anywhere Location
- Online Format
- Fall, Spring, Summer Entry Terms
- No Meets F1 Visa Requirements
Northeastern's signature experiential learning model combines academics with professional practice to help students acquire relevant, real-world skills they can apply to their desired industry. Each program offers its own unique experiential learning opportunities, but they might include:
- Experiential Learning at Work — Working professionals collaborate with their employer to develop a project that addresses a key business need their company has in an area they want familiarity with.
- Experiential Network (XN) — Students work virtually with a sponsoring organization on a short-term project over a six-week period.
- Full-Time Co-op Opportunities — Students on co-op work in a paid position in their field of study for three to six months.