College of Professional Studies
Leadership, Global Classroom
Enhance your leadership capacity with the Bachelor of Science in Leadership Global Classroom program. The Bachelor of Science in Leadership draws upon Northeastern University’s renowned practice-oriented approach to education, integrating theory and practice.
- Boston Location
- Classroom Format
- Fall, Spring, Summer Entry Terms
- Yes Meets F1 Visa Requirements
Globalization has transformed the business landscape and what is expected of today’s professionals. The economic rise of countries like China, India, and Brazil points to a future that will demand a unique set of skills in order to compete in a global marketplace and require broad perspectives, international insight, and the ability to lead strategically, and effectively.
The Benefits of a Global Classroom
Earn your bachelor’s degree in just 18 months
Have the opportunity to learn a foreign language
Enjoy global peer-to-peer learning by engaging with students from countries around the globe
Take advantage of experiential learning opportunities and volunteer opportunities at leading companies and organizations
Learn from practitioners – leaders in their fields – who bring their global experiences to the classroom and curriculum
All applicants to the Bachelor of Science in Leadership– Global Classroom Degree Completion Program will be considered for a Global Excellence Scholarship, providing assistance of up to $10,000 over the course of the program. Applicants will be evaluated for the scholarship during the application review process. The awarding of the Global Excellence Scholarship is based on the overall strength of a student’s application. Applicants who are selected for the scholarship will be notified at the time of acceptance.
- 18 to 20-month degree completion
- Focus on the fundamentals of leadership
- Contextualized curriculum reflecting international perspectives
- Emphasis on understanding a global economy
- Academic internships and volunteer opportunities to complement classroom learning
The Bachelor of Science in Leadership is also available for students who would like to complete this degree at their own pace, visit our Bachelor of Science in Leadership web page.
This is a typical plan of study.
Minimum Transfer Credit Required: 32 semester hours
Note: Students must complete at least 15 semester hours of the following:
Note: Students take either ITC 1000 or ITC 2016.
Northeastern's signature experiential learning model combines academics with professional practice to help students acquire relevant, real-world skills they can apply to their desired industry. Each program offers its own unique experiential learning opportunities, but they might include:
- Experiential Learning at Work — Working professionals collaborate with their employer to develop a project that addresses a key business need their company has in an area they want familiarity with.
- Experiential Network (XN) — Students work virtually with a sponsoring organization on a short-term project over a six-week period.
- Full-Time Co-op Opportunities — Students on co-op work in a paid position in their field of study for three to six months.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, leadership and management jobs are projected to grow as fast as average. Applicants holding a bachelor’s degree can get ahead of the competition and secure high-level management jobs. 500,000 management jobs are expected to be added by 2024.
Our industry-aligned faculty bring relevant real-world experience, knowledge, expertise, and connections that will help you achieve your career goals.
The university's financial aid policies are designed to enrich our campus community by ensuring that Northeastern is affordable for all admitted students.
- $1.6K Cost Per Course
- $10.2K Avg Institutional Aid
- 45% % Receiving Aid