Combine your passion for care with your talent for business. Demand is high for health management professionals who possess both business acumen and in-depth knowledge of healthcare functions and processes. In response, Northeastern’s College of Professional Studies offers the Bachelor of Science in Health Management degree program.
- Anywhere Location
- Online Format
- Fall, Spring, Summer Entry Terms
- No Meets F1 Visa Requirements
Northeastern's signature experiential learning model combines academics with professional practice to help students acquire relevant, real-world skills they can apply to their desired industry. Each program offers its own unique experiential learning opportunities, but they might include:
- Experiential Learning at Work — Working professionals collaborate with their employer to develop a project that addresses a key business need their company has in an area they want familiarity with.
- Experiential Network (XN) — Students work virtually with a sponsoring organization on a short-term project over a six-week period.
- Full-Time Co-op Opportunities — Students on co-op work in a paid position in their field of study for three to six months.