College of Professional Studies
The certificate program in Advanced Accounting is designed for those who already possess an understanding of accounting principles and would like to prepare for an accounting-related career such as auditing, financial analysis, taxation, budgeting and control, cost accounting, or asset management.
- Anywhere Location
- Online Format
- Fall, Spring, Summer Entry Terms
- No Meets F1 Visa Requirements
Northeastern's signature experiential learning model combines academics with professional practice to help students acquire relevant, real-world skills they can apply to their desired industry. Each program offers its own unique experiential learning opportunities, but they might include:
- Experiential Learning at Work — Working professionals collaborate with their employer to develop a project that addresses a key business need their company has in an area they want familiarity with.
- Experiential Network (XN) — Students work virtually with a sponsoring organization on a short-term project over a six-week period.
- Full-Time Co-op Opportunities — Students on co-op work in a paid position in their field of study for three to six months.