Let Your Education Come to You
We know your job, family, and life commitments keep you busy. It’s why we offer a variety of flexible, online programs, so you can earn your bachelor’s degree on a schedule that works for you.
Our online programs feature the latest virtual classroom technology. They’re also held to the same high standard as our campus-based courses and taught by faculty who are leaders in their field. Discussion boards help facilitate lively conversation, similar to what students experience in the classroom, and questions are answered in a timely manner.
The policies and procedures for online programs are the same for on-ground ones. Prospective students interested in applying for an online bachelor’s degree completion program must:
- Complete an application form
- Submit all official college transcripts via mail or electronic transfer
If applicable, bachelor’s degree completion applicants should also:
- Attach a professional resumé
- Write a statement of purpose, detailing why they want to pursue their bachelor’s degree and their personal and professional goals
- Send any additional transcripts for transfer credit
- Include one to three letters of recommendation
- Submit proof of English proficiency with official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE exam scores
Each degree program has its own specific requirements. Applicants should check their desired program’s page to ensure they’ve submitted all necessary documents.
To note: Students who complete their degree online earn the exact same degree from Northeastern University College of Professional Studies as those who complete their degree on ground.