You are going places. Together, Apprenti and Northeastern can help you go even further.
Apprenti, in collaboration with Northeastern University, has created the Apprenticeship Academic Pathways Pilot Program, a new accelerated pathway for apprentices to earn a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology when they complete their apprenticeship.
This new program has been designed to provide you with academic credit for your registered technical training along with your on-the-job training. You’ll be awarded 18–60 credits for your apprenticeship training and work experience and be considered for up to $15,000 in scholarships depending on your financial need.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I apply?
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. You can apply to a program up to one full year prior to your desired start term.
For domestic students, we recommend you submit your application at least eight weeks prior to the start of the term. View the domestic application deadlines.
For international students requiring an F1 visa or study permit, view the international application deadlines.
Please note: if you have previously applied, you will need to create a new account using a different email address than previously used in order to submit a new application.
How long will it take to complete the application?
This answer is different for everyone, depending on your program’s requirements. Keep in mind you’ll need to fill out all applicable fields in the online application as well as produce additional documents including transcripts and recommendations.
What kind of transcripts do I need to submit?
- Name of registered technical instruction (boot camp) trainer
- GED certificate, official high school transcript or attestation form
- College transcripts from all institutions attended (where you are seeking transfer credit)
- Associate degree transcript stating conferral and date
- If you attended other schools before obtaining your associate degree, please provide those transcripts as well (if you wish to receive transfer credit)
Where should I send my transcripts?
- Mailed from an institution in a stamped and sealed envelope
- Emailed through Parchment Exchange, National Student Clearinghouse, Docufide, etc.
- Requested through a completed Request for Previous High School/College Transcript form. (This is a courtesy form created for applicants to submit to previously attended school(s) to ensure proper delivery to the College of Professional Studies. Please do not send this form directly to us as we cannot request transcripts on your behalf.)
- In lieu of a high school transcript, transfer students can submit an official copy of their domestic college transcript in combination with our Attestation Form. This will waive the need for a high school transcript submission.
Do I need to submit all required documents before receiving a decision?
Yes, we will not be able to review your application until we have received all necessary application requirements.
If you are required to submit recommendations, your recommender’s name(s) must be submitted online, even if they will be submitting your recommendation offline.
How long will it take to receive a decision on my application?
Once your application is complete, we begin the review process. You will typically receive your admissions decision in 5-10 business days.