You can use Tegrity to host video that you’ve created in other programs, but you’ll need to download the Tegrity recorder. Once you do that, you’ll have access to all of Tegrity’s features (which will allow you to record videos and screencasts as well).
The video you upload needs to be in one of the following formats:
- Flash Video Files (*.flv)
- Movie Files (*.mpeg, *.mpg)
- MP4 Files (*.mp4,*.m4v,*.mp4v,*.3gp,*.3gpp)
- QuickTime Movie Files (*.mov)
- Windows Media Files (*.asf,*.wmv)
- Windows Video Files (*.avi)
Please watch the video below to see how to upload a video you created in another program to Tegrity.