As a student, you might use Qualtrics for course work, co-op, as a part of a club and more. Before using Qualtrics, read through and agree to the terms and policies on the Qualtrics Login page. The Qualtrics service is for academic use and should not be used for personal or commercial gain. Below are resources you may find helpful when creating a project or survey in Qualtrics.
For information about human subjects research and the procedures for applying for IRB review, visit the HSRP website or call (617) 373-4588. Research participants with questions may contact HSRP via telephone at (617) 373-4588, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Survey Question 101 by Qualtrics
- Lynda.com has a varriety of videos based on Marketing, Instructional Design, and more
- Get started with Qualtrics
- Qualtrics Support information
- Qualtrics Survey FAQ
- Qualtrics Survey Building Resources
- Qualtrics Marketing Research Handbook
- Qualtrics YouTube Playlist How To videos
- Qualtrics new Insight view information
- Basic Marketing Research Version 2 Qualtrics
- Basic Marketing Research Version 3 Qualtrics