Returning to Campus
Are you an NU Bound student preparing to attend Northeastern in Boston this fall? We are very excited to welcome you to campus this summer! As part of your student orientation, you will be required to attend the 10-day Early Arrival Experience (EAE) from August 23 to September 1.
This program will support you during early move-in, provide a detailed introduction to campus and its resources, and offer the opportunity to connect with peers before classes begin through the following activities:
- Reception for parents and family
- Tour of Northeastern’s Boston campus
- Boston information session covering transportation, shopping, cell phones, and more
- Outings to local museums, restaurants, and attractions around the Boston area
To confirm your attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1 with the following information:
- First and last name
- NU ID number
- Mobile phone number
- WeChat username (optional)
- Flight number, arrival date, and time
- Please let us know if any family members are traveling with you and if they plan to join us for the family reception.
- If you are traveling to the U.S. alone and arriving on August 23, please let us know if you would like to be met at the airport and transported to campus. If you are arriving before August 23 or traveling with family, the following transportation services are available:
- Uber or Lyft – rideshare services accessible via smartphone app
- Private taxi – follow signs in baggage claim
- Private car service – arrange ahead of time
- University Housing will be offered to all NU Bound students for the duration of EAE upon request. Please indicate your interest in University Housing in your email. If you do not request housing for EAE, you will be responsible for finding alternative accommodations.
- Do you have any allergies or dietary needs?
- Please list any food allergies or sensitivities.
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Other dietary needs
As you start to make your travel arrangements, please let us know if you have any questions or need help finalizing your plans by emailing email@example.com. Once you confirm attendance, the Office of Global Services will be in touch with more information about program details. We look forward to seeing you in Boston!