We’ve compiled this list of things to do and consider while choosing your college:
- EXPLORE all of your options. Find out the unique benefits of the schools you’re looking at. And start early!
- VISIT campus. The best way to see if you fit somewhere is to go there and tour campus. If you can’t make it to Boston, check out our virtual tour.
- LIST your top priorities in a college. Take that list with you to visits so you can check off the boxes as you go. It’s great to have these in mind ahead of time so you know what to look for when you’re there.
- ASK for advice—from guidance counselors and admissions counselors—not to mention older siblings and peers.
- CHOOSE the school that’s the right fit for you—academically and personally. After all, this is the start of your future.