Refer a Student

Faculty and staff are encouraged to contact We Care whenever they have a concern about a student’s academic, social, or emotional well-being. We Care can take a broad look at “touch points” across campus, assess the student’s overall needs, and coordinate appropriate referrals.

For information about behavioral health indicators that may signal stress in a student’s life, visit The University Health and Counseling Services website at

If you are concerned about a particular student, please contact We Care directly at or 617.373.4384.

In emergency situations, or when the immediate personal safety of a student is in question, always call NUPD first at 617.373.3333.