Welcome to the VOTERS Project!
To develop a reliable, safe, and cost effective highway assessment and
- Determine characteristics of roadways and bridges
- Integrate a variety of state-of-the-art sensing technologies
- Design an inexpensive and compact vehicle based sensing system
- Develop methodology to register all data geographically
- Support the creation of a national data collection and analysis network
- Work with industry partners to develop new technologies
To learn more about our technology, visit the Research page.
To download a one page flier describing the VOTERS program click here
To see the VOTERS regular meeting schedule click here
Web Site Hit Counters
Upcoming SPIE Smart Structures/NDE
March 9, 2014
A multidisciplinary forum that seeks to advance research in adaptive structures and mechanisms, smart sensors, NDE, civil infrastructure, aerospace systems, energy harvesting, and more.
Read More >>
There are currently no upcoming events.