In order to encourage you to build relationships with your mentors and other full-time, tenure-track faculty members, Scholars are able to invite their professor along with one or two other University Scholars to lunch at a dining hall or the Faculty Club courtesy of the University Scholars Program. Scholars can take advantage of this opportunity once a semester.
- Invite one or two of your classmates and your mentor or a favorite full-time professor to lunch. Pick a date and a time and invite your professor first to ensure they are able to join you on the date you choose.
- Submit your request using the online form at least one week before your desired lunch date. Requests are not guaranteed.
- If approved, you will receive an email confirmation of your lunch. You will need to visit the Scholars Program Office to pick up lunch tickets, while other arrangements with the Faculty Club will be made.
- Enjoy your lunch at Stetson West, International Village, or the Faculty Club. Please bring a copy of your e-mail notification to the Faculty Club to confirm your reservation. When finished, please obtain an itemized receipt at the restaurant.
- Complete the online evaluation form and turn in your itemized receipt to 411 Richards Hall within one business day of the lunch.
This program is open to University Scholars only. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.