In order to help Scholars produce compelling, feasible SIRF projects, we will be hosting five Information Session/Application Writing Workshops. If you intend to submit a SIRF Proposal, you should plan on attending one of these. For the sessions prior to our February 14th Letter of Intent Deadline, please bring a draft of a letter of intent. For the workshops after this date, please bring a draft of your proposal.
- Professor Cram, February 11, 5:30-7:00 PM in 225RI
- Professor Rappaport, February 12, 5:30-7:00 PM in 750BK
- Dr. Iacono, February 18, 5:30-7:00 PM in 407 RI
- Professor Wood, February 19, 5:30-7:00 PM in 235RI
- Dr. Cesarini, February 25, 5:30-7:00 PM in 407 RI
- Professor Cram, February 26, 5:30 - 7:00 PM in 407 RI