SIRFs awarded for Summer 2015 have the following reporting requirements:
- A 1-2 page mid-project report is due Friday, June 19, 2015.
- A 2-3 page final report, signed by the project's faculty advisor, is due Friday, August 28, 2015.
- A 500-word blog post (with pictures), for eventual publication on the University Scholars site, is also due Friday, August 28, 2015.
- A poster explaining the project shall be presented at the fall Scholars Research Symposium in September (exact date to be announced).
The SIRF application process has three deadlines.
- Letters of Intent are usually due in early February.
- Applicants must register for and attend a relevant SIRF Information Session/Application Writing Workshop in January or February.
- Applications are usually due in early March.
SIRF Awards will be announced soon thereafter.