Those who have been selected as University Scholars will be invited, along with their parents, to a welcoming event to be hosted in Boston in early spring. This year's event will be held on March 23rd and 24th. This time provides prospective Scholars and their families with the opportunities to meet our Northeastern University leaders, see campus, learn more about Northeastern and the intellectual life on campus, get a feel for Boston, meet potential faculty members with whom students will work, and to engage with current and future University Scholars.
- If you are flying to Boston and will be arriving on Sunday, please proceed to the baggage claim to meet a greeter with a University Scholars welcome sign. That greeter will match you up with your shuttle to campus or the hotel. If you are in the baggage claim area and do not see one of our greeters, call our Shuttle Service at (617) 504-0249.
- If you are flying out of Boston on Monday afternoon, there will be information regarding shuttles to the airport on in your Welcome Event program.
- If your flights are on different day(s), please plan your transportation to and from campus accordingly.
- If you are an admitted University Scholar visiting campus, you can find a tentative schedule of events here.
- If you are an admitted University Scholar staying on campus, we ask that you bring a signed copy of this Overnight Program Student Contract, as well as a completed Overnight Program Emergency Contact form.
- Our listing of Master Classes and the Faculty Profiles of those who will be teaching them can be found here.
- Parking passes and directions can be found here.