The University Scholarship is a full-tuition award that covers the equivalent of eight (8) academic semesters; Scholars in the PharmD and Physical Therapy programs will receive the scholarship for the entire length of the program. The Scholarship includes tuition for students participating in a Northeastern billed study abroad program that fits into their curriculum within the eight (8) semesters. Students in pharmacy and engineering have an additional half a semester of tuition credit that can only be applied towards tuition for a Dialogue. University Scholars can find their contracts on our Blackboard site.
University Scholars must maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) to retain their scholarship. As University Scholars committed to making positive change in the world, all University Scholars will dedicate 100 hours annually to civic engagement activity.
As University Scholars, students are also eligible to apply for the Presidential Global Scholarship, which grants up to $6,000 for a period of travel on an approved international co-op. All Scholars who meet the following criteria will be awarded a Presidential Global Scholarship of up to $6,000. You must:
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program as an Honors Program student
- Have a cumulative QPA of 3.50 or above. If your QPA is less than 3.50, you may still qualify for the Scholarship by submitting the application found here
- Attend an eligible international co-op program
- Complete the required essay
- Complete the budget information
- Obtain the signature of your co-op advisor
Please submit this form, essay, and budget information to Michael Wildeman, 354 Richards Hall – firstname.lastname@example.org. Documents may be delivered or submitted electronically.