Applying to the LDP
The LDP offers placement to a limited number of students. To initiate the admissions process, the student must complete the following:
- Application to the University through the Undergraduate Admissions
- Application to the LDP (Please visit our Forms page to access this document.)
As space is limited, we recommend that applicants submit their LDP application immediately upon their decision to attend the University.
1. Send LDP materials (application and documentation) to:
Learning Disabilities Program
135 Forsyth Building
Boston, MA 02115
2. Call the LDP when you’ve been accepted to the University.
3. Schedule a personal interview.
4. Students who are accepted into the LDP are informed personally by the program director.