Applying to the LDP
The Learning Disabilities Program (LDP) offers placement to a limited number of students. To initiate the admissions process, the student must complete the following:
- Application to the University through the Undergraduate Admissions
- Application to the LDP - Please visit our Forms page to access the application.
As space is limited, we recommend that applicants submit their LDP application immediately upon their decision to attend the University.
- Send LDP materials (application and documentation) to:
Learning Disabilities Program
135 Forsyth Building
Boston, MA 02115
- Call the LDP at (617) 373-4526 when you've been accepted to the University.
- Schedule a personal interview.
- Students who are accepted into the LDP are informed personally by the program director.