• University Health & Counseling Services 617-373-2772
Provides medical evaluation, treatment, counseling, follow up, and arranges for transportation to emergency room.
• Violence Support, Intervention, and Outreach Network (ViSION) email@example.com
Provides information and resources on sexual assault, domestic violence, and stalking.
• NU Public Safety on campus X3333, off campus 617-373-3333
Provides investigation of reported cases of sexual assault by specially trained officers, transportation to a hospital, info about criminal prosecution, and University disciplinary alternatives. Offers Rape Aggression Defense class.
• Office for Student Conduct & Conflict Resolution 617-373-4390
Processes reported violations for the University Code of Conduct and provides assistance with options within the student judicial process.
• Residential Life 617-373-4016
Provides assistance in making contact with other campus agencies.
• Spiritual Life Center 617-373-2728
Provides on-campus staff and chaplains from many faiths, Sacred Space and other facilities and resources, programs to support personal growth, and referrals to religious groups and places of worship.
• Office of Institutional Diversity and Equity 617-373-2133
Works with students, faculty and administrators to manage conflict and resolve complaints of discrimination and harassment.
•Boston Area Rape Crisis Center 617-492-7273
Provides 24-hour hotline crisis counseling, adolescent and family services, support groups, medical advocacy, legal advocacy, short-term counseling, support groups, information and referrals to those affected by rape and sexual assault.
• Violence Recovery Program at Fenway Health 617-927-6250
Provides counseling, support groups, advocacy, and referral services to LGBT victims of bias crime, domestic violence, sexual assault and police misconduct.
• Jane Doe
Massachusetts Coalition Against Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence website. Provides a variety of information and resources on domestic violence and sexual assault.
• Center for Violence Prevention and Recovery (BIDMC) 617-667-8141
Provides advocacy, crisis intervention, and recovery services for survivors of violence.
• Designated SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) Hospitals
Specialized training in collecting forensic evidence in cases of sexual assault
o Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center 617-754-2400
o Boston Medical Center 617-414-4075
o Brigham & Women’s Hospital 617-732-5636
o Massachusetts General Hospital 617-724-4100
o Cambridge Hospital 617-665-1430
o Newton-Wellesley Hospital 617-243-6193