Why Consider our 3+3 Program?
Northeastern University’s 3+3 Program offers a return on your educational investment that will pay dividends throughout a lifetime.
The 3+3 Program Offers:
- Broad and rigorous academics, enhanced credentials, and a competitive career advantage.
- Dedicated 3+3 advising, along with the opportunity to work with the university’s pre-law advisor and receive mentorship from senior School of Law faculty as an undergraduate student.
- Challenging advanced academic coursework in the legal field and related, applicable subjects during both undergraduate and graduate studies.
- Exclusive programming and co-curricular activities, including conferences of the Northeastern Ethics Institute, and special conversations with law school faculty members and alumni.
- Guaranteed placement in Northeastern University’s School of Law upon successful completion of the program’s undergraduate degree requirements.(1)
- The opportunity to enter the job market one year ahead of your peers completing a more traditional bachelor’s and law degree program, as well as savings on a full year of tuition.
- Distinct, differentiating, competitive advantages in today’s job market – in expanded employment opportunities, career advancement options, and financial rewards.
- An expanded network of professional-level connections – professors, mentors, and the expansive Northeastern University global alumni network.
(1) In order to move into the 3+3 program from undergraduate student to law student, students must meet CSSH, CAMD, COE, and Bouvé undergraduate requirements and perform well academically with a minimum 3.6 GPA. Students must also score at least 161 on the LSAT. Students who do not meet the LSAT and GPA requirements may still be considered for admission to the law program on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the School of Law.