Why Consider our 3+3 Program?
Northeastern University’s 3+3 Program offers a return on your educational investment that will pay dividends throughout a lifetime.
The 3+3 Program Offers:
- Broad and rigorous academics, enhanced credentials, and a competitive career advantage.
- Dedicated 3+3 advising, along with the opportunity to work with the university’s pre-law advisor and receive mentorship from senior School of Law faculty as an undergraduate student.
- Challenging advanced academic coursework in the legal field and related, applicable subjects during both undergraduate and graduate studies.
- Exclusive programming and co-curricular activities, including attendance at Family Court, conferences of the Northeastern Ethics Institute, and special conversations with law school faculty members and alumni.
- Guaranteed placement in Northeastern University’s School of Law upon successful completion of the program’s undergraduate degree requirements.(1)
- The opportunity to enter the job market one year ahead of your peers completing a more traditional bachelor’s and law degree program, as well as savings on a full year of tuition.
- Distinct, differentiating, competitive advantages in today’s job market – in expanded employment opportunities, career advancement options, and financial rewards.
- An expanded network of professional-level connections – professors, mentors, and the expansive Northeastern University global alumni network.
(1) To move into the law school portion of the 3+3 program, students must meet CSSH or CAMD undergraduate requirements and earn a minimum cumulative 3.5 GPA. The LSAT is waived for students meeting the GPA requirement. Students who do not meet the GPA requirement will be required to take the LSAT and will be considered for admission to the law program on a case-by-case basis by the School of Law.