Salzburg College European Studies/Music Program – Summer Session 1
- Summer 1 Semester - Mid May - Mid June
- Summer 1 Semester - March 1
Study Abroad Coordinator: Liz McClanahan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Summer Session at Salzburg College offers an introduction to various aspects of the Austrian and European culture.
Most courses emphasize the special opportunities provided by the Salzburg setting. Field experience including visits to historical sites, to cultural and professional institutions and the attendance of musical events constitute an important part of the program.
Students enroll in 2 courses for a total of 8 NU credits.
If you are interested in enrolling in a course not in our database, please send this course for evaluation.
- 2 completed terms at NU, one of which may be a summer term
- GPA of at least 2.7
- Transfer students and spring admits, please contact OISP for eligibility
- Online OISP application
Please submit the following directly to OISP:
- Salzburg College Summer application
- Official Transcript
- Photocopy of Passport ID Page
- 2 faculty recommendations
- Personal statement
- Physician's medical statement
- Course Selection and Housing form (Salzburg College)
- Consent and release form, medical coverage
Summer 1 2015: $10,909
Includes: Northeastern University (NU) tuition for 8 NU credits ($10,634), and International Security and Emergency Support ($275). Students are responsible for all other expenses, including housing and other non-academic costs for which they will be billed directly by the program provider or host institution. Students are also responsible for arranging and purchasing their own flights.
To maximize the cultural involvement, students live in Austrian homes where they also take their breakfasts and dinners. Family accommodations are normally reserved for students up to the age of 26. Other accommodations can be made available at request. Weekday lunches are provided by Salzburg College.