Multi-Country Programs – CIEE
- Summer 1 Semester - Late May-Late July
- Summer 1 Semester - March 1
Study Abroad Coordinator: Katie Rabbitt Burke (email@example.com)
Built around central academic themes—art and architecture, communications and new media, tourism and business, to name a few—CIEE summer multi-country programs pair two locations in one session to create the ultimate learning experience. Take your pick from specially designed duos to pursue your academic interests in not just one, but two of the most topically relevant cities in the world!
Summer Multi-Country Programs
- Amsterdam + London - Summer Comparative Public Health Systems
- Barcelona + Amsterdam - Summer Contemporary Social Issues in Europe
- Barcelona + Lisbon - Summer Iberian Art and Architecture
- Berlin + Paris - Summer History and Memory
- Dublin + Palma de Mallorca - Summer Tourism Business in Europe
- Groningen + Amsterdam - Summer Contemporary Netherlands Studies
- Groningen + Palma de Mallorca - Summer Environmental Issues
- London + Berlin - Summer Communications: Telling the Story
- Naples + Alicante - Summer Archeology in the Mediterranean
- Paris + Dakar - Summer Francophone Studies
- Paris + Prague -Summer Art and Architecture
- Paris + Prague - Summer European Cinema
- Paris + Seville - Summer Religious Diversity in Europe
- Prague + Barcelona - Summer Contemporary European Culture
- Prague + Paris - Summer Psychoanalysis and Culture
- Prague + Seville - Summer Communications and New Media
Courses vary by track. Please consult the CIEE website for details.
Summer Curriculum: students take 2 courses and receive the equivalent of 8 Northeastern credits.
If you are interested in enrolling in a course not in our database, please send this course for evaluation.
- 2.75 GPA requirement
- 2 completed terms at NU
- Minimum language level vary by track
- Please refer to the program for track-specific eligibility criteria
- Transfer students and spring admits, please contact OISP for eligibility
- Online OISP Application
- Completed online CIEE application
- Upload a photocopy of your passport ID page to the CIEE online application
- Upload your NEU transcript to the CIEE online application
- The Home School Nomination forms will be completed online (Completed by your OISP coordinator).
- One evaluation. If a program has a language prerequisite, the evaluation must be a language evaluation. The CIEE online application will prompt students and will send an email to their evaluator
Summer 1 2014: $10,295
Includes: Northeastern University (NU) tuition for 8 NU credits ($10,195), and 24/7 worldwide emergency assistance ($100). Students are responsible for all other expenses, including housing and other non-academic costs for which they will be billed directly by the program provider or host institution. Students are also responsible for arranging and purchasing their own flights.
Accommodations vary by track. Please consult the CIEE website for details.