- Fall Semester - Early September - Mid December
- Spring Semester - January - May
- Fall Semester - March 1
- Spring Semester - October 1
Study Abroad Coordinator: Daisy Biddle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Third party provider program focusing on French language and culture with coursework in French. All programs include housing, excursions, social and cultural activities and full-time on-site CEA staff.
Students will take four classes for a total of 16 NU credits. Course information can be found at http://www.gowithcea.com/programs/france/aix_en_provence/programs.html.
If you are interested in enrolling in a course not in our database, please send this course for evaluation.
University Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille III
- The IEFEE was founded in 1953 by the University Paul Cézanne Aix-Marseille III and is regarded as one of the best French-language teaching centers in the country
- Recognized by the French Ministry of National Education as a degree granting institution
- Semester, year, and summer programs available
- 2 completed terms at NU, one of which may be a summer term
- GPA of at least 2.5
- Transfer students and spring admits, please contact OISP for eligibility
- At least one semester of college-level French
Fall 2014 or Spring 2015: $TBD
Includes: Northeastern University (NU) tuition for 16 NU credits (TBD), and 24/7 worldwide emergency assistance ($100). Students are responsible for all other expenses, including housing and other non-academic costs for which they will be billed directly by the program provider or host institution. Students are also responsible for arranging and purchasing their own flights.
CEA offers different types of housing in Aix-en-Provence. Every attempt will be made to match each student's preferences with their housing options; however, housing preferences cannot be guaranteed as roommate and housing assignments are based upon availability, date of confirmation, and other factors. We encourage you to apply early as it will assist us in organizing your housing arrangements. The standard housing is shared apartments but you can also request homestays - there is a price difference between these 2 types of housing.
Voted by the French as "the most desired French town to live in," Aix-en-Provence is graced with numerous fountains, narrow winding streets, and beautiful old buildings. Though small, Aix is equipped with all the modern facilities of a larger city and is bustling with life and amazing ambiance.