Rotterdam: Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences Engineering Program *DEADLINE EXTENDED*
- Summer 1 Semester - May 4 - July 3, 2015
- Summer 1 Semester - *DEADLINE EXTENDED: February 23, 2015
Study Abroad Coordinator: Liz McClanahan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Summer 1: DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 23
The courses at Rotterdam are a set curriculum. Please "Click Here" to view the course combination offerings. Students will enroll in a total of 6 courses and transfer back 8 NU credits while studying abroad at Rotterdam.
- Students are required to have previously taken CIVE2221(Statics and Strength of Materials) and are recommended to have previously taken CIVE2331 (Fluid Mechanics).
If you are interested in enrolling in a course not in our database, please send this course for evaluation.
- 2 completed terms at NU, one of which may be a summer term
- GPA of at least 2.5
- Transfer students and spring admits, please contact OISP for eligibility
- OISP application
- Rotterdam Online Application **Update: OISP will send application materials to Rotterdam and then you will be granted access to the Rotterdam application**
Please submit the following directly to OISP:
- 4 passport size photos (You can obtain passport photos from CVS. Please make sure you print your name on the back of your photos)
- Official Transcripts
- Photocopy of Passport ID Page
Summer 1 2015: $TBD
Rotterdam recommends that students secure housing at The Student Hotel. More information can be found on their website.
You will automatically be enrolled in housing after you apply.