Rotterdam: University of Rotterdam Engineering Program
- Summer 1 Semester - TBA
- Summer 1 Semester - February 1, 2014
Study Abroad Coordinator: Colleen Boyle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Summer 1: May - June
The courses at Rotterdam are a set curriculum. Please "Click Here" to view the course combination offerings. Students will enroll in a total of 6 courses and transfer back 8 NU credits while studying abroad at Rotterdam.
- Students are required to have previously taken CIVE2221(Statics and Strength of Materials) and are recommended to have previously taken CIVE2331 (Fluid Mechanics).
If you are interested in enrolling in a course not in our database, please send this course for evaluation.
- 2 completed terms at NU, one of which may be a summer term
- GPA of at least 2.5
- Transfer students and spring admits, please contact OISP for eligibility
- OISP application
- Rotterdam Online Application (http://www.hogeschoolrotterdam.nl/international-students/exchange-programmes)
- A printed copy of your completed Rotterdam online application
- Motivation Letter (I.e. Personal statement; this is part of the Rotterdam online application, you must also submit a copy to OISP)
- 4 passport size photos (You can obtain passport photos from CVS. Please make sure you sign the back of your photos)
- Upload a digital photo to your Rotterdam Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- Photocopy of Passport ID Page
Summer 1 2013: $11,830
Includes: Northeastern University (NU) tuition for 8 NU credits ($9,830), and study abroad fee ($2,000: accommodations and 24/7 worldwide emergency assistance.)
Students are responsible for all other expenses, including non-academic costs for which they will be billed directly by the program provider or host institution. Students are also responsible for arranging and purchasing their own flights.
Rotterdam recommends that students secure housing at The Student Hotel. More information can be found on their website.