Programs by Major: Literatures & Cultures + Traditional
Traditional | Belfast, Northern Ireland
Study Abroad Coordinator: Colleen Boyle (email@example.com)
When you come to Queen's you'll be getting involved in one of the most exciting universities in the UK - as well as one of the biggest. With 23,000 students and 3,500 staff, the University is the size of a small town and supports a rich and diverse community. This means that the student experience encompasses much more than studying. You will discover many social, cultural, and sporting activities to integrate with the academic aspects of student life. NU study abroad students attend classes with British, Irish, and international students.
Traditional | Edinburgh, Scotland
Study Abroad Coordinator: Daisy Biddle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The University of Edinburgh offers students the opportunity to study in one of Europe's most charming capital cities. Its dramatic site and cultural vigor helps Edinburgh regularly top the polls as Britain's best place to live. Students will attend regular University courses with Scottish and visiting international students.
Traditional | Florence, Italy
Study Abroad Coordinator: Liz McClanahan (email@example.com)
LdM is centrally located in the San Lorenzo area offers students the opportunity to take art, social science, fashion, Italian language, and many other course offerings while studying in historic Florence.
Highlights of LdM Florence:
- Oldest LdM site (since 1973)
- Courses in English
- Comprehensive academic programs
- 15 buildings, centrally located in San Lorenzo area
- Strong connections to the community; many opportunities for community projects
- Partnership with the University of Florence (Italian language conversation exchange, joint archaeology projects) and local businesses, government, and festivals.
- Popular student clubs
Contact a Study Abroad Ambassador or alum of this program for more information!
- Madeline Olsen, LdM Spring 2013; firstname.lastname@example.org