Programs by Major: Interactive Media
Traditional | Florence, Italy
Study Abroad Coordinator: Emily Ferraro (email@example.com)
LdM is centrally located in the San Lorenzo area offers students the opportunity to take art, social science, fashion, Italian language, and many other course offerings while studying in historic Florence.
Highlights of LdM Florence:
- Oldest LdM site (since 1973)
- Courses in English
- Comprehensive academic programs
- 15 buildings, centrally located in San Lorenzo area
- Strong connections to the community; many opportunities for community projects
- Partnership with the University of Florence (Italian language conversation exchange, joint archaeology projects) and local businesses, government, and festivals.
- Popular student clubs
Traditional | Hong Kong, China
Study Abroad Coordinator: Liz McClanahan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Spend the fall or spring semester studying at one of the top universities in Asia, located in the dynamic city-state of Hong Kong. City University of Hong Kong is a rapidly growing institution with 20,000 students and more than 3,000 faculty and staff spanning the fields of business management, liberal arts and social sciences, science and engineering, creative media, energy and the environment, and law.