Programs by Country: Ecuador
Traditional | Quito, Ecuador
Study Abroad Coordinator: TBD (email@example.com)
Study Spanish in Ecuador and take classes in Spanish and English at a beautiful university in an incredible city. Immerse yourself in Quiteño culture and improve your Spanish-language skills at a prestigious private university in Quito, the capital of the Incas.
Here are a few of the key highlights that make this program unique.
- Visit volcanoes, beaches, waterfalls, rain forest, mountain villages, market towns, and more!
- Centrally located for excursions to the Amazonian jungle, the Mindo Cloudforest, the coast’s surf scene, and the legendary Galapagos Islands
- Study Spanish abroad in Ecuador
- International and local students
- Fantastic private university in Quito
- Live with a local family
- Strong on-site support from both the University and our site director
- Great, inexpensive Andean cuisine
- Thriving artisan markets throughout the city
- Community-service options and internships in the local and indigenous communities surrounding the campus
- Learn some fancy salsa moves in one of the many dance studios and then strut your stuff with impressive salseros on the dance floor
- Visit nearby ruins to learn about Quito’s importance in the Incan empire