Programs by Country: Chile + Traditional
Traditional | Vina del Mar, Chile
Study Abroad Coordinator: Katie Rabbitt Burke (email@example.com)
Students with all levels of Spanish may study in Chile through the Universidad de Viña del Mar. Students may study abroad for a semester, summer I or summer II session. Semester courses and summer courses are available in English and Spanish. Subject areas include Spanish language, Film, Literature, Business, Politics, Social Issues, and Chilean Culture.
Why Viña del Mar?
- Beautiful city on the beach
- Easy access to other large cities
- Lots of restaurants and things to do
- Opportunity to not only take classes with other international students, but with Chilean students as well
- Large student population in both Viña del Mar and Valparaíso
- Small class sizes