Check out www.northeastern.edu/go to view the latest Co-op opportunity - announced by President Aoun last Thursday!
- Submission deadline is Monday, November 3, at Midnight EST.
- Finalists will be announced on Wednesday, November 12.
- Optimal candidates will demonstrate a proven track record of curiosity about the world around them, creative problem solving abilities, and a capacity for networking, collaborating, and exploring.
- Every student who is eligible for one of the next three regularly scheduled co-op cycles can apply (Jan ‘15, July ‘15, or Jan ‘16).
- This position is made possible thanks to the generosity of a donor and international alumni who are willing to support the initiative.
The GEO staff is an important resource in sending Northeastern students all over the world to study for a summer, semester or even a full year! Not sure how to begin the study abroad process? Check out the steps below:
1. Read through the GEO website
- The website contains important information regarding all of the types and locations of our programs. Start reviewing which programs seem to interest you most
2. Attend an information session
- View our Upcoming Events calendar to view when the next information session is being held. These required sessions review the entire study abroad process and are a great place to ask any questions you may have
3. Meet with a GEO coordinator
- The GEO coordinators advise by region, find out who you should meet with here. Come to walk in hours (Tuesdays and Thursdays 1-4pm) or make an appointment via the self-service tab of myNEU
GEO is always looking for student photos and videos of their time abroad to feature on our Facebook and website. Have a photo/video you would like to share with your peers? Email this to email@example.com!
OISP is excited to announce that we will be sending nearly 600 students abroad during summer and fall 2013!
A list of the all the countries in which NU students will be studying:
Dialogue exhibit in Gallery 360
Apply to study abroad!
The Global Experience Office (GEO) is now accepting applications for our Traditional Summer and Fall 2015 programs.
Please take note of the deadline and application materials of your desired program, which will be listed on the GEO page of your program! You may turn any paper materials in to GEO in 403 Richards by the deadline and in turn, we will send them to the Host Institution!
We encourage you to attend an Info Session, Walk in hours, or schedule an appointment should you have any questions or concerns! We look forward to meeting with you!!
If you have any questions please call 617-373-5276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
While OISP sends NU students abroad, we also host incoming exchange students! OISP is excited to welcome 13 exchange students to NU's campus for the spring semester. The students come from all over the world including Australia, China and the Netherlands. Please help us welcome them to life in Boston!
Northeastern student Marisa Diaz, majoring in Political Science, was recently featured in a speech by Australian Senator Gallacher about the internship she completed while studying abroad at the Australian National University. Senator Gallacher stated, "Marisa's work ethic was impressive, and one of the things I found to be invaluable about the internship was that she came to the position with a fresh new perspective and was looking at the topic with a fresh set of ideas. Any program capable of producing that is worth taking on." To read the complete feature, please click here.
Marisa commented, "My internship in the Australian Parliament House for Senator Gallacher was the best experience of my undergraduate career! Learning about Australian politics hands on, from the heart of the Australian government was an opportunity that can not be beat!".
Click here for more information about the Australian National University or view other parliamentary internship opportunities under the programs tab.
Please note that the Office of International Study Programs will be closed for the holidays on the following dates:
- Walk in hours cancelled on December 13th, office open
- December 14th beginning at 3pm
- December 20th beginning at 3pm
- December 24th- January 1
The office will re-open on January 2nd with normal operating hours.
Please call 617-373-5276 or email email@example.com with any questions.