The staff at OISP is an important resource in sending Northeastern students all over the world to study for a summer, semester or even a full year! Not sure how to begin the study abroad process? Check out the steps below:
1. Read through the OISP website
- The website contains important information regarding all of the types and locations of our programs. Start reviewing which programs seem to interest you most
2. Attend an information session
- View our Upcoming Events calendar to view when the next information session is being held. These required sessions review the entire study abroad process and are a great place to ask any questions you may have
3. Meet with an OISP coordinator
- The OISP coordinators advise by region, find out who you should meet with here. Come to walk in hours (Tuesdays and Thursdays 1-4pm) or call 617-373-5276 to schedule an appointment.