The Reflection Room
Adjoining the Sacred Space east entrance is the Reflection Room, an intimate library and reception/meeting space where small groups can gather to share their faith, listen and learn, or hold dialogue discussions. Reference books from various faith traditions are provided, and individuals are welcome to use this area for study and spiritual reading (a more extensive lending library is available in the Center for Spirituality, Dialogue and Service office).
- Capacity - Stand-up reception 30, round-table meeting 10
- Features - The Reflection Room has a conference table, as well as a comfortable sitting space with cushioned chairs. Ample side tables can accomodate food.
- Additional features - Small reference library on built-in shelves
- Location - East entrance of the Sacred Space, 201 Ell Hall
- Hours - see hours for the Sacred Space below
- Availability - Personal walk-in use during open hours requires no advance booking, and is based on availability. Use for groups and events is open to the NU community only by advance booking, based on availability.
Online Reservation Form
To request use of the Sacred Space and/or Reflection Room, please fill out the online reservation form. (please disregard the previous forms on this website)
For questions contact the Center for Spirituality, Dialogue and Service at 617-373-2728, or Jason Pollens, Program Manager for Dialogue and Education, at j.pollens(at)neu.edu