Areas of Research/Interest:
• Comparative Sociology
• Post-Communist Societies
• Mediterranean Region
• Democratization and Development
Anthony Jones and Byung-Kook Kim, editors. “Power and Security in Northeast Asia”. (Boulder, Colorado: Lynne Riennen, 2007).
Anthony Jones and Jorge Dominguez, editors. “The Construction of Democracy: Building and Sustaining a Democratic State in the Modern Age”. (John Hopkins University Press, 2007).
Anthony Jones, editor. “Education and Society in the New Russia”. (New York: M.E. Sharpe, Inc. 1994).
Anthony Jones and C. Saivetz, editors. “In Search of Pluralism: Soviet and Post-Soviet Politics”. (Boulder, Colorado: Westview Press, 1994).
Anthony Jones and W. Moskoff. KO-OPS: The Rebirth of Entrepreneurship in the Soviet Union. (Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 1991).
• Executive Director, The Gorbachev Foundation of North America
• Board of Directors, The Club of Madrid (Spain)
• Affiliate, Center for European Studies, Harvard University
• Advisor and Contributor, World Political Forum (Italy)
• Research Associate, University of Versailles