Databases and Dashboards – Online Intro to SQL and Tableau | Virtual Workshops
This virtual workshop consists of weekly Tuesday evening sessions held online over the course of five weeks.
Do you want to be a more strategic member of your organization? Communicating data insights to stakeholders can often be a key challenge across data driven companies. In our 5-week workshop, you’ll learn to create visually stunning dashboards, and how to organize, query and present data so that anyone can understand your metrics. You’ll work hands-on with SQL, the need-to-know database programming language, and Tableau, one of today’s most widely used visualization softwares to highlight the value behind your data.
During this workshop, you will
- Work with MySQL databases to organize, access and query data
- Learn how relational databases are designed and implemented
- Connect your MySQL databases to Tableau for analysis & presentation
- Use MySQL, analysis and presentation techniques to answer business questions
- Create Tableau dashboards to visualize data insights in the most effective ways
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR: Those looking for a deeper understanding of databases and visualization techniques
PRE-REQUISITES: We recommend you come with a basic understanding of Excel, stats, and/or charts.