Certificate in Organizational Communication
July 25, 2017 (International)
Certificate in Organizational Communication Overview
The study of organizational communication focuses on the dynamics of communication in complex organizations, for the purpose of learning how individuals within such organizations can become effective communicators. Whether the context of such communication is meetings or professional presentations, communicating during a crisis, or intercultural exchanges, the message is consistent: effective communication is a crucial factor in determining organizational success.
- Strategic Communication Management
- Ethical Issues in Organizational Communication
- Organizational Communication Assessment (should be taken as the last
- Personal Branding
- Crisis Communication
- Negotiation, Mediation, and Facilitation
- Intercultural Communication in the Organization
- Organizational Culture, Climate, and Communication
- Communication Networks and Managing Information
- Group Dynamics and Interpersonal Conflict: Meeting Management
- Introduction to the Digital Era: The Power of Social Media
8 Ways To Verify a Graduate Certificate Is Right for You
In today’s competitive job market, specialized knowledge and skills are at a premium—the more you know and the more you can do, the more attractive you are to an employer.
But what if you don’t have the time or money for a master’s degree? Or you don’t know which advanced degree is right for you? In these cases, a graduate certificate might be the perfect option.
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.