Certificate in Leading and Managing Technical Projects
July 25, 2017 (International)
Whether you are an established project manager, or you are working in a technical field and aspire to be one, Northeastern’s Graduate Certificate in Leading and Managing Technical Projects can give you the foundational skills and practical knowledge you need to be successful.
- Project Management Practices
- Leading and Managing Technical Projects
- Communication Skills for Project Managers
- Leading Remote Project Teams
- Planning and Scheduling Technical Projects
Choose one of the following courses:
- Information Technology Project Management
- Managing Troubled Projects
- Global Project Management
Continue Your Education
Should you choose, you can apply the credits you earn toward your certificate directly to our
Request More Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.