Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Title of your abstract: Limited to 25 words.
- Authors and Affiliations: Please include titles, authors full name and current affiliations on the abstract you upload. Contact information for corresponding author (phone and email address) as well as contact information for presenter if different from corresponding author (phone and email address) should be included.
- Abstract text: Limited to 350 words (excluding title, authors, and affiliations). Abstracts must be written in clear, concise, and grammatically correct English You may type your abstract directly into the text box provided, cut and paste from an existing document, or upload a PDF file of your full abstract document (see PDF format requirements below).
Format for PDF Submissions:
- Page Size: 8-1/2″ x 11″ (21.59 cm x 27.94 cm)
- Margins: All 1″ (2.54 cm)
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point or Arial, 11 point
- Text: Should be single-spaced.
- Justification: Use left justification only
- Presenter bio: Includes full name, credentials, current job title and current affiliation – limited to 150 words.